2019 H-D® Road King® Special
2019 Harley-Davidson® Touring Road King® Special
Are you ready to chase the horizon? Then climb into the saddle of a new 2019 Road King® Special. We offer the complete lineup of new Harley® Touring motorcycles for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson.
The 2019 Road King® Special is sculpted for riders who want to take charge of mini-ape handlebars, roll the throttle back on a Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine, and attack the horizon with blacked-out custom styling.
The new Road King® Special comes standard with 114 cubic-inches of asphalt-chewing power. The 114 is the highest displacement in a standard Touring Harley®. If you're ready for it, get yours today at our motorcycle dealership near Wilsonville, Oregon.
Other styling elements that express rebel attitude include a black headlight nacelle with matching trim ring and custom black turbine wheels. If you enjoy the look of stripped-down, bare muscle and blacked-out fixtures from headlight to tailpipe, this 2019 Touring bike is for you.
When you want to uprade your ride, you can trade in your used motorcycle and lower the purchase price of your new Road King® Special.
Hop into the saddle of a 2019 Road King® Special and discover the active suspension and stopping power that comes from the Reflex® linked Brembo® brakes with standard ABS. While you're enjoying our dealership, stop by our accessories department. You'll find genuine H-D® motor clothes, helmets, riding gear, and more. We also stock a full inventory of custom motorcycle parts. When you want your ride to reflect your personality, outfit your Road King® Special with custom options.
To meet the Motor Company's new Road King® Special, visit Latus Motors Harley-Davidson. While you are enjoying our website, apply for motorcycle financing online. We'll see you soon at our Harley® dealer.
- The Road King® Special embodies the timeless combination of touring function and style. In the saddle of a Road King® Special, you don’t ride through the landscape, become part of the view.
- Length 95.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.4 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.4 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 6.9 in.
- Wheelbase 64 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/60B19 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification 180/55B18 80H
- Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 783 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 820 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.5 cu ft
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, Turbine Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, Turbine Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system (optional), low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS (optional), Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.