2019 H-D® Road King®
2019 Harley-Davidson® Touring Road King®
Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® is proud to offer you the 2019 Harley-Davidson Touring Road King® in Gladstone, OR! This new Touring bike has decades of advancements and refinements to inspire your soul, style, and riding desires. Take the quick ride from Portland, Oregon to our motorcycle dealership and meet with our Harley® finance associates. We'll guide you through the basic credit application then contact our network of lenders to help you secure an affordable motorcycle loan. Attack the horizon on this new Harley® Road King® today!
The 2019 Road King® embodies our passion the open road. The latest Road King® to leave the Milwaukee assembly line comes with the stripped-down nostalgia of its 1960's ancestors. All while motivating you with an advanced Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine to roar you into the future. When you own this 2019 Harley-Davidson®, you'll have the best of yesterday and tomorrow. Throw your leg over the saddle and experience a high-performing front and rear suspension and the style of a Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle. Load your favorite riding gear into the one-touch opening saddlebags, twist your right hand back, and deliver 111 pound-foot of torque to cast aluminum, 10-spoke Impeller® wheels. With its modern-day linked Brembo® brakes with optional ABS and its timeless style, the new Road King® is not to be missed. Discover yours at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® and enjoy a refreshing test ride.
If you like your ride to reflect your style, customizing your Road King® with genuine Harley-Davidson® parts is easy. Browse the Harley-Davidson parts and accessories department here in Gladstone. Our team shares your passion. We are here to help you add the custom handlebars or gas tank that tell the world who you are. If you would like professional assistance with your custom parts installation, our Harley® service team is here to serve. While you're discovering our website, be sure to take a look at the calendar of monthly rides with Latus. We hope to see you soon at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson.
- With timeless style and today's riding advancements, you don't ride through the landscape, you become part of the scenery.
- Length 96.5 in
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.3 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.3 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 6.7 in.
- Wheelbase 64 in.
- Tires, Front Specification BW 130/80B17 65H
- Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/65B16 81H
- Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 798 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 836 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.3 cu ft
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system (optional), low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS (optional), Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.