2019 H-D® Electra Glide® Ultra Classic®
2019 Harley-Davidson® Touring Electra Glide® Ultra Classic®
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Touring Electra Glide® Ultra Classic® models are for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®. You'll find our local Harley® dealership conveniently near Portland, Oregon.
Our Harley® dealer takes pride in helping riders of all levels to discover our comprehensive selection of 2019 Harley-Davidson® models for sale. If you need to crisscross the country or get to work on time, the Electra Glide® Ultra Classic® is everything you need.
Under the fuel tank lives a Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine. Riders will appreciate the high-performing suspension, Reflex Linked Brembo® brakes with ABS, and crisp throttle response. Visit us from Salem, Oregon to talk to our finance associates about your Harley-Davidson® finance application.
We are eager to help you secure the motorcycle loan that will help you take home a new 2019 Harley-Davidson® Touring Electra Glide® Ultra Classic®!
The Electra Glide® Ultra Classic® quickly distinguishes itself from other touring motorcycles thanks to its LED Fog Lamps, Boom! Box Infotainment System, Supreme Comfort for Two-Up Riding, and Daymaker LED Headlamp.
You will immediately discover how the deep bucket saddle provides lasting back support during those long tours. Passengers also appreciate the comfortable backrest and armrests. The deep bucket is accentuated by a narrow neck that offers maximum back support.
When you want a bike designed for hunting horizons, you want to glide along highways. An easily adjustable rear shock complements the high-performing front suspension. Climb into the saddle and devour asphalt.
If you've been thinking about finally getting into a new Harley®, head to Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®. You are sure to enjoy the safety systems, jaw-dropping power, and comfortable riding features on the 2019 Electra Glide® Ultra Classic®!
After you choose one of our new Harley-Davidson models for sale, it might be time to part with your current ride. If that's the case, you can trade in your motorcycle at the time of purchase.
- Push the limits of the horizon in the saddle of a new Electra Glide® Ultra Classic.
- Length 102.4 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 27.4 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 29.1 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.3 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 6.7 in.
- Wheelbase 64 in.
- Tires, Front Specification BW 130/80B17 65H
- Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/65B16 81H
- Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 877 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 904 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 4.7 cu ft
INFOTAINMENT(BOOM! BOX™ 4.3)
- Infotainment system Boom!™ Box 4.3
- Type Color
- Watts Per Channel 25
- Speakers 4
- Speaker Size 5.25 inch standard
- Headset Specifications (if equipped) 16-64 ohms
- AM Standard
- FM Standard
- Weather Band (WB) Standard
- SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 - via USB Connection Supported
- SiriusXM Presets 20 - P&A Upgrade for Boom! Box 6.5GT (USA & Canada only)
- Languages "English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese"
- Hands-free Mobile Phone - via Bluetooth Standard
- Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only "English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese"
- Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation "English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portugese"
- Rider/Passenger Intercom Standard
- Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and EITMS) Standard
- Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages "English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese"
- USB USB/MTP/iPod/iPhone
- Bluetooth Phone/Media Supported
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, neutral, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (optional), battery, low fuel warnings, cruise control, ABS, gear indication, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator
Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.