2019 Harley-Davidson Street Rod™
2019 Harley-Davidson Street® Rod
Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® is proud to be your local motorcycle dealer. If you are looking for all the new 2019 Harley-Davidson® models, make the quick trip from Vancouver, Washington to our convenient location.
When you arrive, we can tell you more about the 2019 Street® Rod and put you in the saddle for a road test. The blacked-out High Output Revolution X 750 delivers 47 pound-foot of torque to the rear wheel and crisp throttle response. Twist your right hand back and shred the streets of Wilsonville, Oregon.
Soak up the soul-satisfying rumble resulting from a 12.0:1 compression ratio, enhanced intake ports, and cams as adrenaline straight to your soul. The latest Harley-Davidson® Street® to roll off the Milwaukee assembly line wants to take you to the limit.
The lightweight front fender and drag style bars with bar-end mirrors create an aggressive riding stance. The performance tail section boasts a black fender bracket and a 2-up seat for a refined look. Fill up the 3.5-gallon teardrop tank and chase the horizon on your new Harley-Davidson®.
When asking if it's better to buy or lease, our finance associates can tell you more about the benefits of each. Get a jump on riding off on a new Street® Rod and apply for credit online.
Our Harley-Davidson® team is eager to tell you more about our motorcycle dealership. While you're visiting us, be sure to shop our genuine Harley® accessories, motor clothes, helmets, riding gear, and more.
Here at Latus Motors, we are proud to support our local community. After you take home a 2019 Street® Rod, we hope you'll join one of our monthly rides with Latus near St. Helens, Oregon.
- Shred the urban jungle with 500cc of blacked-out Harley-Davidson® Dark Custom™ style.
- Length 83.9 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 29.8 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 30.1 in.
- Ground Clearance 8.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 27
- Trail 3.9 in.
- Wheelbase 59.4 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 120/70 R17 V
- Tires, Rear Specification 160/60 R17 V
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 505 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 525 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, 7-Split Open Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, 7-Split Open Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 2-piston floated front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
© 2001-2019 H-D. All rights reserved.