2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 750
2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 750
If you are in the market for a new motorcycle built to shred morning commutes, the new 2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 750 at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® is the one for you! Our local motorcycle dealership near St. Helens, Oregon is here to help you discover all the perks that come with this new Harley®.
While you're visiting our local Harley® dealership, be sure to sit on the 2019 Street® 500 and Street® Rod as well. We offer the complete lineup of 2019 Harley-Davidson motorcycles for sale.
When your morning is bogged down with traffic, and you're tired of leaving earlier than you need to, cut to the front of the line in the saddle of a 2019 Street® 750. Power comes from a 750CC liquid-cooled Revolution X® engine that delivers crisp throttle response and a soul-satisfying rumble. The progressive throttle is ready when that hole in traffic opens ahead of you.
Whether you are avoiding potholes or carving up the canyons, the dynamic handling and agility provide the riding experience you're looking for. Low seat height creates a low center of gravity for confident maneuvering at low speeds. If you are pulling away from a curb or rolling through a parking lot, the Street® 750 has a light liftoff. Optional anti-lock brakes keep your bike in line when you need it to behave.
Enjoy the many features the 2019 Street® 750 offers at our Harley-Davidson® dealership. We'll tell you more about the custom look options and specially tuned shocks, then set you up with a road test.
During your visit, be sure to stop by the accessories department. We stock a vast inventory of genuine Harley-Davidson® riding clothes, helmets, accessories, and more. After you outfit your new Street® 750 with custom motorcycle options, we hope you'll join one of our monthly rides with Latus.
We enjoy meeting riders from Hillsboro, Oregon and welcoming Harley® enthusiasts into our community. Here at Latus Motors, we are your one-stop shop for all things Motor Company. Visit us today for Harley-Davidson® sales and service.
- Shred the commute and the canyons with 75occ of easy-handling, blacked-out style on this new Harley-Davidson®.
- Length 87.2 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28.3 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 32
- Trail 4.5 in.
- Wheelbase 59.8 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/80 R17
- Tires, Rear Specification 140/75 R15
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 492 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 514 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights
- Brakes, Caliper Type 2-piston floated front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.