2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 500
2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 500
The 2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 500 models are for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson. Find our local Harley® dealership near Wilsonville, Oregon. If you enjoy leading the pack, then cut to the front of the line on this new Harley® Street 500.
With a 500cc Revolution X engine delivering power to the rear wheel, riders will enjoy crisp acceleration, power built to tackle the urban jungle, and rapid shifts. The liquid-cooled V-Twin is designed to conquer heavy traffic and stay cool on city streets. Other notable performance cues include optional anti-lock brakes for confidence in the saddle.
Low seat height and light lift-off make accelerating from a stop, pulling away from a curb, and winding through a parking garage effortless. Starting on a hill is as easy as starting on a level road. When you need to find that last space in the lot or cruise traffic at low speeds, the low center of gravity will give you a welcome confidence.
The 2019 Street® 500 boasts specially tuned shocks designed to work in tandem with the weight of the bike, the position of the rider, and account for frame geometry. You'll find the Street® 500 provides premium handling and a smooth ride over uneven pavement. To discover your 2019 Harley-Davidson® Street®, take the short trip from Portland, Oregon to Latus Motors Harley-Davidson.
The Street® 500 offers design elements such as a cafe inspired speed screen, black cast aluminum wheels, and an all-black 2-in-1 exhaust. When you want the world to know your passion for Milwaukee steel, stop by our accessories department. We offer a full selection of genuine Harley-Davidson® riding gear.
After you take home a new Street® 500 and outfit it with custom accessories, we hope you'll join our community of riders. We offer monthly rides with Latus near St. Helens, Oregon. Accelerate your morning commute on the back of a 2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 500 from Latus Motors Harley-Davidson.
- When you don't just want to tear up the highway, you want to shred it, meet the Street® 500.
- Length 87.2 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28.3 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 32
- Trail 4.5 in.
- Wheelbase 59.8 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/80-17
- Tires, Rear Specification 140/75 R15
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 492 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 514 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 2-piston floated front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and SportsterÂ® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.