2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Superlow
2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® SuperLow
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® SuperLow motorcycles are now for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®. As a trusted motorcycle dealer near Portland, Oregon, we love to help riders discover their ideal new Harley®. Stop by our new and used Harley® dealership to enjoy our full selection of 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® models.
The 2019 SuperLow features a well-balanced stance and low center of gravity for easy liftoff. The comfortable cockpit is enhanced by a low bucket seat and easy-grip handlebars. This SuperLow is ideally suited for smaller riders. The SuperLow is ergonomically designed for lifting off its side stand, handling, and turning with ease.
An 883CC air-cooled evolution engine motivates the bike. The saddle features easy-to-grip handlebars for a comfortable shoulder position on long rides. When you are ready to lease or finance your next Harley®, talk to our finance associates about your credit-application. We can tell you more about the financing process and Harley-Davidson® lease options. Take home a new 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® SuperLow today!
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® SuperLow distinguishes itself from other Sportster® motorcycles with its low bucket seat, advanced rear suspension, and 883cc engine. Whether you are looking for an efficient drive to work, a new canyon carver, or something for longer journeys, you'll appreciate the 25.5" seat height. Maneuver your bike through tight turns and parking garages with ease.
Just because we're in for the long-haul doesn't mean we need to be uncomfortable. The emulsion rear shock with screw adjuster allows you to easily adjust the suspension to suit your riding style and soak up every bump on the roads of Salem, Oregon.
After you join the Latus Motors community of riders near St. Helens, Oregon, we hope you'll participate in our monthly rides with Latus. We invite you to visit Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® to explore the 2019 Harley-Davidson® SuperLow. We share your passion.
- Throw your right leg over the saddle of the 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® SuperLow and attack the horizon.
- Length 87.6 in
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.5 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 3.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 31.1
- Trail 5.7 in.
- Wheelbase 59.1 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 120/70 ZR-18 59W
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/60 ZR-17 66W
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 545 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 569 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, Split 5-Spoke with Machined Rim
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, Split 5-Spoke with Machined Rim
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and Sportster®Â® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.