2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Roadster
2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Roadster™
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Roadster™ models are now available at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® in Gladstone, OR. We are proud to be your trusted motorcycle dealer near Portland, Oregon. Our team is eager to serve riders of all levels. Pop into our location near Portland, Oregon and try out the full lineup of new Sportster models. Featuring lowered bars, dual disc front brakes, and black-out styling, the 2019 Harley-Davidson® Roadster™ will take you through the canyon and to the front of the line. This bike has an aggressive two-up seat that provides for your comfort. The 122cc, air-cooled, evolution® engine will help you shred the streets of Gladstone. When you are ready to make your purchase, speak with our finance associates about buying vs. leasing your motorcycle. Our Harley-Davidson® professionals will help you find a new 2019 Harley-Davidson® Roadster™ you'll love.
The 2019 Sportster® Roadster™ is made for endless journeys, navigating busy streets, and chasing horizons. The light-weight offset split 5-spoke wheels make slow speed maneuvering easy. We invite you to Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® to explore this new bike and view the blacked out belt guard and headlamp for yourself. Find your 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Roadster™ at our local Harley® dealer.
- Climb into the saddle of a new Sportster® Roadster™ and discover why riders have been enjoying Harley-Davidson® motorcycles for decades.
- Length 86 in. (2,185 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden 7 29.5 in. (749 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen 30.9 in. (785 mm)
- Ground Clearance 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 28.9
- Trail 5.5 in. (140 mm)
- Wheelbase 59.3 in. (1,505 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification 120/70R19 M/C
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/70R18 M/C
- Fuel Capacity 3.3 gal. (12.5 l)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt. (2.6 l)
- Weight, As Shipped 551 lb. (250 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order 571 lb. (259 kg)
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engie diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional) and ABS (optional)
GDual Gauge 4 Digital Speedometer, Analog Tachometer
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and Sportster®Â® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.