2019 Harley-Davidson® Iron 883™
2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Iron 883™
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Iron 883™ motorcycles are now for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®! As your trusted Salem, Oregon area motorcycle dealer, we love helping fellow riders to discover the full lineup of 2019 Sportster® models.
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Iron 883™ delivers everything you need to carve the canyons, cut through traffic, and take weekend day cruises. Featuring a stripped-down design, the new Sportster® Iron 883™ will shred roads and highways.
This new motorcycle provides a low seat height, slammed suspension, and machined 9-spoke wheels. Take hold of the drag-style handlebars and let the 883CC air-cooled evolution® engine excite your ride to the tune of a soul-satisfying rumble.
We want to help you find an affordable motorcycle loan. Tell us about the size of a downpayment you plan to make today and ride home a new 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Iron 883™ tonight. When you ride into our local Harley® dealer, our finance associates can tell you about the benefits of leasing vs. financing.
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Iron 883™ distinguishes itself from the 2019 Sportster® line with its 883cc engine and black rubber covers. The Iron 883™ is an ideal size for smaller riders and those of you who are just starting your love affair with The Motor Company.
Enjoy endless journeys and a contemporary mechanical design with a tuck and roll seat and machined 9-spoke wheels. After you pick out your new ride, you'll want to outfit it with custom motorcycle accessories. Shop our full line of genuine Harley-Davidson® merchandise, parts, apparel, helmets, and more.
We invite you to visit Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® so you can explore the 883CC air-cooled evolution engine. Take these directions to our dealership near Hillsboro, Oregon. Ride off in a new Sportster® model today!
- Jump in the saddle of a 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Iron 883™ and chase the horizon.
- Length 86 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 29.9 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 4.6 in.
- Wheelbase 59.6 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19 57H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 3.3 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 545 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 564 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 4.7 cu ft
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
- Wheels, Rear Type Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and Sportster®Â® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.