2019 Harley-Davidson® Forty-Eight®
2019 Harley-Davidson® Forty-Eight®
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Forty-Eight® motorcycles are now for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®. We pride ourselves on being a trusted Harley® dealer in the Wilsonville, Oregon area. We hope you'll visit us soon to browse our full selection of 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® models.
The new 2019 Harley-Davidson® Forty-Eight® comes with heavy-hitting style and a low-slung dark customized vibe. The iconic 2.1-gallon gas tank distinguishes the new Forty-Eight® in the Sportster® lineup.
When you want a design that has defined the Motor Company since 1948, you want a 2019 Harley-Davidson® Forty-Eight®. Motivated by a 1200CC air-cooled evolution® engine, the flat front wheel, and 49-mm fork and cartridge dampening will help you carve the canyons and shred the streets of Hillsboro, Oregon.
Speak with our finance associates about our Harley-Davidson® financing and lease options. You'll find that the Latus team shares your passion. We're excited to talk more with you about the new Forty-Eight®.
A bit more about how the 2019 Harley-Davidson® Forty-Eight® stands out from the 2019 Sportster® lineup. The emulsion rear shock offers a screw adjuster for natural adaptations. The high-performing brake system brings the split 9-spoke cast aluminum wheels to a controlled stop.
We invite you to stop by Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® and take the new 2019 Harley-Davidson® Forty-Eight® for a road test. Discover how the air-cooled evolution engine performs on our local roads.
After you updrade your current ride with a new Sportster®, you'll want to trade-in your motorcycle. Latus Motors will buy your motorcyle and give you the trade-in value you deserve.
- Climb into the saddle of a 2019 Harley-Davidson® Forty-Eight® and bring the horizon to you.
- Length 85.2 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.3 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30.2
- Trail 5.3 in.
- Wheelbase 58.9 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16 73H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 2.1 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 545 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 556 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, Split 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum w/ Machined Highlights
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, Split 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum w/ Machined Highlights
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and Sportster®Â® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.