2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom
2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom motorcycles are now for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®. As your Portland, Oregon motorcycle dealer, we are here to help riders of all levels to find a new or used Harley® they'll love. Drop by soon to enjoy our full range of 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom models.
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom can take you through traffic, through the canyon, or through the weekend. Featuring a staggered exhaust with slash-cut mufflers, the 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom gets you there in style and to the tune of a soul-satisfying rumble.
The ride stance is created by a slammed suspension, 60.2-inch wheelbase, and lower seat. The Air-cooled, Evolution® engine delivers thrills and performance with every ride. The 1200 Custom is a personal statement. Tell the world who you are with this piece of kinetic art today.
We hope you'll stop by our dealership near Portland, Oregon, today. When you arrive, our finance team can tell you more about the benefits of buying and leasing. Find your affordable Harley-Davidson® motorcycle loan today.
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom makes itself known with blacked-out details and a closed loop exhaust system. Harley® is thinking of the future with this performance exhaust system. It is designed to meet future emissions requirements while delivering heart-pounding performance today.
Notable styling elements include a custom-styled paint job and black laced steel wheels. We invite fellow road warriors from Wilsonville, Oregon to Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® to meet the new 1200 Custom. See why the air-cooled evolution engine is the ideal riding companion.
- Climb into the saddle of a 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom and chase the horizon.
- Length 87.6 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.6 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28.5 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 4.2 in.
- Wheelbase 60.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16 73H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 562 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 591 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Black Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and Sportster®Â® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.