2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Street Bob®
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Street Bob® models are for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson. Find our local Harley® dealership near Beaverton, Oregon. When your goal is to have everything you need and bring nothing you don't, your achievement is the 2019 Softail® Street Bob®.
Powered by a Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine, this new Harley® delivers a soul-satisfying rumble and crisp throttle response. This Harley® V-Twin delivers 110 pound-foot of torque to the rear wheels on a bike that only weighs 630-Pounds.
The new Street Bob® also pairs today's leading technology with a minimalist design. The dash of digital instruments includes keyless ignition, Signature LED forward lighting and USB charging port.
Visit our motorcycle dealership near Tigard, Oregon and explore our wide array of new 2019 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles for sale. Schedule your road test then stop by our motorcycle dealer.
Harley-Davidson® is a symbol of attitude and style. We invite you to Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® to discover this legend for yourself. Perhaps you'll see what we're talking about in the saddle of a 2019 Softail® Street Bob®. Adjust the rear shock to your desired level then shred the highways with a high-performance suspension and racing-style cartridge fork.
After you choose the new Softail® motorcycle that ideally suits your highway crisscrosses, our friendly finance associates will tell you more about the benefits of buying vs. leasing. We are here to help you be pre-approved for your next motorcycle loan. Ask us about the lease deals on new Harley-Davidson® motorcycles going on now.
Start the process of taking home your new ride by applying for your next motorcycle loan. The 2019 Street Bob® boasts chopped fenders, hidden digital instrumentation, spoked wheels, and mini-ape handlebar. Grab hold and chase the horizon.
- A no-nonsense, stripped-down, hardcore bobber style mixed with the mile-chewing performance of our Softail® chassis.
- Length 91.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.8 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 6.2 in.
- Wheelbase 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19,57H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 630 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 653 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.