2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Low Rider®
The new 2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Low Rider® models are for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson. Our local Harley® dealership is convenient to Hillsboro, Oregon. When you want a new motorcycle with throwback style, you want the 2019 Low Rider®. With its '70s-inspired tank graphics, traditional Low Rider® cues, an abundance of classic chrome, and dual, tank-mounted gauges, this 2019 Softail® is for the rider who appreciates yesterday and today.
Motivated by a Milwaukee-Eight® 107, this V-Twin delivers a satisfying rumble to the soul and 110 ft-lb of torque to the Cast Wheels. You'll be glad the mono-shock rear suspension provides dynamic cornering ability when you twist the right hand back in the apex. Reinvented, the new Softail® keeps its iconic design while delivering current abilities.
After you find the Harley-Davidson® motorcycle of your dreams, our finance associates will tell you more about buying or leasing your Harley-Davidson®. Take the quick ride from Portland to our local motorcycle dealer today!
The high-performance front suspension will maintain a smooth, comfortable ride during your highway crisscrosses. Pick up a new tin of Nevr-Dull and polish the chrome from the LED forward lighting to the tailpipes.
When you want to customize your ride, our motorcycle dealer stocks a full inventory of genuine Harley-Davidson® custom accessories, helmets, and riding gear. Be sure to sign up for one of our monthly rides with Latus and meet some fellow riders. We hope you'll visit our local Harley-Davidson® dealership. The new Softail® Low Rider® is waiting for you.
- A favorite of traditionalists, asphalt addicts, and those who love eye-popping custom style.
- Length 92.7 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.2 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 6.4 in.
- Wheelbase 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 110/90B19,62H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 633 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 661 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, machine highlighted, Radiate cast aluminum wheel
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, machine highlighted, Radiate cast aluminum wheel
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
4-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication; 4-inch analog tachometer
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.