2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Fat Boy®
2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Fat Boy® At Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Fat Boy® motorcycles are for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®. If you are searching for a bike that satisfies your soul, visit our motorcycle dealer near Portland. Find your Fat Boy® in a 107 or 114 displacement.
The new Fat Boy® boasts an iconic Softail® frame, steamroller stance, and satin chrome finishes. Adjust the high-performance rear mono shock to your preference and attack the horizon. The Fat Boy® is immediately recognizable by its solid-disc Lakester wheels. The 2019 model comes with a 160mm front tire that is the largest tire ever offered by the Motor Company. The fat rear tire earns its name coming in at 240mm.
The 2019 Softail® models are a tribute to their predecessors while offering a new lightweight design that creates a responsive ride. To introduce yourself to the full assortment of 2019 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, schedule your test ride with our Harley® team today.
The 2019 Fat Boy® is accented by an abundance of satin chrome finishes set in a steamroller stance. The fat front tire accents the muscular look. The heart and soul of any Harley® is the Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin engine. For 2019, the Fat Boy® is available in both 107 and 114 engine displacements. Regardless of what motivates you, a soul-satisfying rumble will be along for the ride.
For day trips that dip into the night, signature LED forward lighting will light the road ahead. This powerful front headlight offers great nighttime visibility and alerts other drivers to your presence. To make this new Fat Boy® your own, apply for Harley-Davidson® financing and lease deals. After you are pre-approved for credit, make the short ride from Tigard, Oregon, to Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®.
- An original icon meets a High Output Twin Cam 103B™ engine. Discover the 2019 Softail® Fat Boy®.
- Length 93.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.9 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 26.6 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 4.1 in.
- Wheelbase 65.6 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 160/60R18,70V,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 670 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 699 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Machined, Lakester cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Machined, Lakester cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.