2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Deluxe
2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Deluxe At Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®
The new Harley-Davidson® Softail® Deluxe is for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® near Vancouver, Washington. If you are searching for a new Harley® that appeals to your sense of adventure and satisfies your sense of style, head to our local motorcycle dealership. We carry the new line of 2019 Softail® Deluxe models. When you climb into a saddle mounted above a Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine, you'll find a comfortable solo seat and Pull-Back handlebars. Book your Harley® road test then make the quick trip from Portland to our new and used motorcycle dealership.
From its Retro-Modern Styled LED lighting to its Softail® frame to its chrome laced wheels with whitewall tires, this bike drips style. The whitewall theme is carried through the front fender stripe as well as the gas tank. The 2019 Softail® Deluxe isn't just a showstopper. Form meets function in the pull-back handlebars. Along with giving an aerodynamic contour to the front end, these handlebars provide easy-reach ergonomics and a confidence-inspiring riding position.
To help you see and be seen, the retro lighting design houses LED bulbs for today's modern enhancements. In fact, the running lights, turn signals, headlight, and Tombstone tail/stop light are all LED. When day cruises turn into night runs, the 2019 Softail® Deluxe keeps the road ahead safely illuminated.
The Softail® Deluxe blends iconic elements that combine to tell the world you ride a Harley-Davidson®. Of course, nothing does this better than the soul-satisfying rumble billowing from a 2-into-2 shorty dual exhaust. Are you ready to chase the horizon on this new Softail® motorcycle?
Our finance associates can help you decide if it's better to buy or lease. After you are pre-approved for your motorcycle loan, set the cruise control on your new Softail® Deluxe and chase the horizon. Find yours at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® today!
- T power of a High Output Twin Cam 103B™ engine wrapped nostalgic beauty. The Softail® Deluxe grows more appealing every year.
- Length 95.1 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.9 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 5.7 in.
- Wheelbase 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification MT90B16 72H
- Tires, Rear Specification MU85B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 668 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 697 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Chrome Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Chrome Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.