2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Breakout®
2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Breakout® At Latus Motors Harley-Davidson®
When you want to make your presence known, you want a bike that grabs attention. The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Breakout® is that motorcycle. This new Harley-Davidson® Softail® is for sale at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson near Salem, Oregon. The 2019 Breakout® offers a mix of modern refinements and raw power. Riders can choose if they want their Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin to be a 107 or Softail® Breakout 114 displacement. Either way, you'll pay homage to classic drag-heritage with a 240mm rear tire.
Fill up the 3.5-gallon tank, twist your right hand back, and deliver 109 pound-foot of torque to the rear wheel. When you are ready to make your purchase, our finance team will tell you more about Harley-Davidson® financing options. Stop by our local motorcycle dealership, for an informative road test on a new Harley-Davidson® Breakout®.
If you are trying to budget your motorcycle purchase or wondering if it's better to buy or lease, take advantage of our online payment calculator. Along with our full selection of new and used motorcycles for sale, we are your one-stop-shop for all things Harley-Davidson®.
With dragster aesthetics and modern refinements, the 2019 Softail Breakout® exudes attitude. This bike has a Softail® frame packed with lean muscle. It is a classic nod to its predecessors while the high-performance front suspension and rear mono shock offer modern cornering ability and quick acceleration. Take hold of the drag bars and deliver power from the Milwaukee-Eight® to the 240mm rear tire. Devour the roads of Oregon and Washington to the tune of a soul-satisfying rumble.
Visit Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® for all of your motorcycle riding gear, authentic Harley® helmets, and accessories. We hope you'll join our monthly rides with Latus and attack the horizon on a 2019 Breakout®.
- Big paint, lassic drag-bike attitude, and big wheels meet modern application. Then fill it to the brim with raw power.
- Length 93.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.6 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 26.2 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 34
- Trail 5.7 in.
- Wheelbase 66.7 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/60B21,63H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 648 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 672 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
2.14-inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.