2019 Harley-Davidson Freewheeler®
2019 Harley-Davidson® Freewheeler®
Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® invites you to our local motorcycle dealership. We have a full selection of 2019 Harley-Davidson® Trikes for sale near Salem, Oregon. We are eager to help you find your three-wheeled soulmate. If you are shopping for a luxurious ride that delivers an iconic rumble that satisfies the soul, then look no further than Harley-Davidson® Freewheeler®.
Motivated by a Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine, this new Harley® Trike comes with horizon-chasing power on a comfortable handling frame. This 2019 Freewheeler® is ideal for the rider who appreciates a solid foundation while still having a full powerband.
Are you familiar with the adage, "Good things come in threes?" Well, here's proof. This new Harley-Davidson® Trike is styled with bobtail rear fenders, stripped-down custom style, and classic cruiser lines. From the slash cut pipes to the chrome headlight nacelle, this Trike delivers rebellious style. Set the rear suspension to your preferred level and shred the highway on a 2019 Freewheeler®!
Since you are shopping for a new three-wheeler, you might be wondering what to do with your current ride. Trading in your used motorcycle to Latus Motors is a smart way to lower your downpayment. Find the fair market value you deserve at our Harley® dealer.
When you are ready to make your purchase, our finance department can help you find lease deals on new Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
Make the short trip from Portland to shop our Harley-Davidson® dealership. You'll find a sales team that shares your passion. You'll also find a fully-stocked accessories department. When you're shopping for a new motorcycle helmet or genuine Harley-Davidson® apparel, Latus Motors Harley-Davidson® is eager to help.
Visit our location near St. Helens, Oregon today and ride home on a 2019 Harley-Davidson® Freewheeler® tonight!
- The Freewheeler®™ boasts radical hot rod style with easy handling.
- Length 103 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.6 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 3.96 in.
- Wheelbase 65.7 in.
- Tires, Front Specification MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification P205/65R15
- Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 1,085 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 1,118 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 2 cu ft
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Enforcer Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type
Front: 32mm 4 piston fixed Rear: floating 36mm piston integrated park brake
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security system, gear indicator, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty.
Black-faced Gauges: Large speedometer and tachometer with wide numbers; large fuel and volt gauges with wide numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including reverse and traction controls indicators
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings, and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.